Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Assignment #2: What do you love

So ok, this assignment was quite difficult. My primary care giver when I was a child passed so I've been trying to pick my sister's and my uncle's brain about who I was as a child. My sister's only 3 years older than me and my uncle only stayed with us till I was about 31/2. So, I say all that to say I wasn't able to come up with much. The little I got was that I was quiet, shy, stubborn, and very attached to my grandma. And not to forget sneaky.

I asked 5 of my friends what they think are my greatest gifts/strength. I'm not really sure how to list this but to keep me from adding or deleting, I'm just going to copy and paste their answers. Here it is:

Friend 1;

Here they are:You are determined (in a good way)You are encouraging (to all your friends)You are thoughtful (you always put others first; I need to take a page from your book).You are steadfast in your beliefs.

Friend 2:

Generosity
Kindness
Loyalty
Integrity
Strength/Courage

Friend 3:

1) Perseverance 2) Honesty 3) Great listener 4) Patience 5) Open mindedness. Those are the top 5 I can think of. Hope that helps.

Friend 4:

I think your greatest strengths are that you are teachable and seek wisdom and growth. You are compasssionate and organised. You have good time management skills and you are a great ( my) Friend.

Friend 5:

You are disciplined, you are introspective, which I think is a strength, focused, responsible, compassion, intelligence.

I'm so surprised not one of them said I was a great cook, lol. I know I can cook.

1 comment:

  1. lol...I can't wait to try your cooking. I'll think your greatest strengths are that you are determined, disciplined, you maintain your composure in all situations and I love that you have such positive energy, always smiling and thinking positive. What do you remember enjoying most about your youth? I'm sure you can recall the senses you used most or the one(s) you enjoyed using most?

    ReplyDelete